Effects of Reiki Treatment
Reiki affects each individual in a very personal way, the result being determined by the needs of the person being treated.
Some common denominators which result in treatments are :
● Reiki is an extremely pleasant, holistic method of healing.
● Reiki functions on all levels - physical, mental, emotional & spiritual.
● Reiki supports the body's natural ability to heal itself.
● Reiki loosens up the blocked energy and promotes total relaxation.
● Reiki cleanses the body of poisons.
● Reiki balances the body's energies.
● Reiki establishes menial well-being and spiritual equilibrium.
● Reiki vitalizes both body and soul.
● Reiki adjusts itself according to the needs of the recipient.
One of the greatest benefits of Reiki is Self-treatment. Once a person is attuned, he only needs to have an intention to do Reiki on himself or others, and the Energy is immediately drawn through, of its own accord with no further intense focus needed from the practitioner.
It is an extremely effective technique for total relaxation and stress relief One is filled with a sensation of peace, vitality and joy, often combined with a feeling of security and of being enclosed in a fine sheath of energy. Treating oneself also helps to release withheld emotions and energy blocks. Reiki works holistically.
Reiki not only effects changes in the chemical structure of the body, by helping to regenerate organs and rebuild tissue and bones. It also helps create balance at the mental level. Reiki is a wonderful tool to help one develop conscious awareness, the very key to enlightenment.